Peter, Northamptonshire

 


When I bought my current house, with a 16 x 100 foot garden, it had a lawn with narrow flower beds on either side, a 50ft plus tree at the bottom (whose branches spread over into my neighbours) and a shed which was falling apart.

 

Over the years, I have removed the tree and the shed, redesigned to lawn- which is regularly maintained, and planted a range of green bushes/ plants.

Last year my mobility and sense of balance started to fail and consequently I did very little gardening with the result that everything over grew!





A gardener was recommended to me who cut everything back and planted many, many bulbs, which should flower in the Spring.  As a consequence my interest in gardening has developed although my gardener will continue to pay regular visits so that, as the year proceeds, I may be able to plant some more bulbs to flower in the Autumn.

The last photo was taken last year - the fronds are lovely. The grey compost bin, it is planned, will be moved to the other side of the garden.

 



.عندما اشتريت منزلي الحالي بحديقة تبلغ مساحتها 16 × 100 قدم، كان يحتوي على عشب به احواض أزهار ضيقة على كلا الجانبين وشجرة تزيد مساحتها عن 50 قدمًا في الأسفل (تمتد فروعها إلى الجيران) وسقيفة تنهار. على مر السنين، قمت بإزالة الشجرة والسقيفة وأعيد تصميمها على العشب الذي يتم صيانته بانتظام، وزرعت مجموعة من الشجيرات و النباتات الخضراء
العام الماضي، بدأت حركتي وإحساسي بالتوازن بالفشل وبالتالي لم أقم سوى بالقليل من أعمال البستنة مما أدى إلى نمو كل شيء! تم توصيتي باستخدام بستاني الذي قام بقص كل شيء وزرع العديد من النبات البصيلية التي ينبغي أن تزهر في الربيع. نتيجة لذلك تطور اهتمامي بالبستنة على الرغم من أن البستاني الخاص بي سيستمر في القيام بزيارات منتظمة حتى أنني مع مرور العام قد أتمكن من زراعة المزيد من النبات البصلية للازهار في الخريف

.تم التقاط الصورة الأخيرة العام الماضي (السعف جميلة) حيث ان صندوق السماد الرمادي الذي تم انشائه سيتم نقله إلى الجانب الآخر من الحديقة





Comments

Popular Posts